Follow these steps to successfully hang your Pixalot wall art or mirror.
Canvas Art & Mirrors
- On the back of your art/mirror you will see 2 brackets attached, and taped to the back you will find a pair of wall plugs & screws.
- Accurately measure the distance between the centre of the two brackets.
- Mark that distance on the wall where you want the wall art to hang, using a spirit level to ensure the 2 points are level.
- Drill the holes using a 6mm drill bit.
- Insert the wall plugs fully into the holes.
- Screw in the screws until the head is approx 5mm from the wall.
- Lift the wall art and slide the brackets over & down on to the screw heads.
- It should now sit securely in place, well done!
- If you find the art/mirror is not hanging level, or too high/low for your liking, the brackets can easily be repositioned using a star screwdriver, rather than drilling new holes.
NB: If the brackets do not slide effortlessly over the screw heads, DO NOT force/stretch the frame onto them. Over time the frame will bow & crack. You will need to reposition the brackets slightly, as per the previous point.
Framed Art (behind glass)
Follow the same instructions as above, but using the supplied T-screws and an 8mm drill bit. The T-screws should finish in a vertical position, thus:
If you are not confident doing the hanging we recommend using a professional hanging service such as: